2011-06-05

Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour Hotel

Room @Novotel Darling Harbour
I'd like to stay in hotels or serviced apartments so I can slowly look for a good place to rent. This time I am staying in Novotel, which has reasonable rooms and facilities but is at a great location -- it's right next to the Convention MLR station and the Darling Harbour Shopping Centre (Harbourside), is close to numerous good restaurants, is close to the office, and has great view to name a few.

I bought a camera -- Fujifilm FinePix F550EXR -- before coming to Australia so I can record my experiences and blog them here. The camera is light and compact but has several features that I liked such as GPS, 360 degrees Panorama, 15x optical zoom, and smart (so I can stupid) EXR. Below are examples of the panorama showing a room in Novotel and the view looking out to the CBD, respectively.


No comments: